Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best loved and most engaged blogs for writers on the Internet.
#1. General guidelines for Guest Post
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
#2. The process :
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with blog.metric[at]gmail[dot]com. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
#3. Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bullet-ed lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be at-least 1200 words long.
- Be written in the style of writing we prefer.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to Blogmetric readers. Please send us the links and we will add them.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use , or tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
- Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Blogmetric